Thursday, September 27, 2012

Swallow and Music : Tatting Lace and İğne Oyası

I've just finished a needle book.



* Swallow and Music Needle Book*
Materials
Anchor Mercer Crochet #100
KAPLAN polyester : #50
Linen fabric, cotton fabric, quilt batting, thick paper
Button, ribbon, metal parts, beads



I thought this or that about it so it took more time than expected, but it was really a happy time :)
The stuck three needles are an embroidery needle for İğne Oyası, a sewing needle to hide thread tails of tatting, and a wool needle for crochet.
They are the ones I use most often.
I think I can make almost anything I make at ordinary times only with them.



There are four metal parts on the corners of a cover.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, what a beautiful book to keep everything you need safe and secure.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    They are my loving fabric and a button and I'm happy to make this little book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your oya flowers, I am in the process of learning to make Oya lace......it is so wonderful to find someone else who does this magical work
    Hugs
    Joy in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    I like to see others' Oyas too.
    The techniques are beautiful and stunning.

    ReplyDelete