Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Aemilia's Flower : Needle Lace

Some days ago on twitter I found gorgeous Italian needle lace photos that I have been interested in from before and they excited me, so I have started to try.



A little flower with a technique named "Aemilia Ars".
I'm learning the recipe from this free pattern (pdf).
The text and the figures are both detailed and easy to understand even for me (I only have a really little experience of needle lace).
(The pattern seems to be deleted from the website now. 31 July 2015.)

Almost processes are buttonhole stitches on the lines and I guess it will take time.
It's unfamiliar to me so I would like to advance without haste :)

5 comments:

  1. Sorry the link doesn't work! I'm searching for a little project to try and yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the link doesn't work! I'm searching for a little project to try and yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment.
      Just now I visited aemilia-ars.it, but the pdf file is not there.
      The website seems to be revamped after that and perhaps the pattern was deleted.
      I have not read yet but guess a flower pattern on this book is similar to this. (The preview is on the page.) https://shar.es/1sT8zE
      Hope this helps :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks a lot, mahiru! Surely it helps!

      Delete
    3. Thanks a lot, mahiru! Surely it helps!

      Delete