Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Butterfly : Romanian Point Lace

Halloween will come soon and I made a Romanian Point Lace butterfly motif.



* Romanian Point Lace Butterfly *
Materials
DMC Cebelia #40
Tools
Hook : 0.75mm (#10 JPN)
Size
About 10cm width
Pattern
'Piecework 2001 Jan/Feb' / Interweave



The original pattern was so large that I used thinner thread than the suggested and shrink the size.
This pattern has six types of filling stitches and I filled them one by one with excitement :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful butterfly, looks very intricate
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I was learning Romanian Point Lace this month to make this and am happy now :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you!
      This butterfly is staying on my beret now :)

      Delete