Thursday, January 26, 2017

Scissors Case - Punto Umbro and Bordado de Guimarães

Finished Redwork.

Punto Umbro Scissors Case

# Scissors Case
## Materials
- Graziano Lino FG6 45ct
- DMC Babylo n.20
- DMC Coton Perlé n.8
- DMC Mouliné Spécial
- Interfacing, button, bead
## Size
- 145 x 115mm (opened)


I turned it into a scissors case with the inner fabric.

Punto Umbro Scissors Case

It fits my recent favorite Premax gold 7cm scissors.
And a tassel scissor fob :)

Punto Umbro Scissors Case

Folded.

Punto Umbro Scissors Case

Punto Farfalline (Butterflies Stitch).

Punto Umbro Scissors Case

I sewed the pocket with diagonal insertion-like stitches on the inner fabric.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Margaret,
      Thank you!
      I have wanted to embroider red vines and did ;)

      Delete
  2. It's a beautiful Scissors case. All the details are so perfectly done! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JudyC,
      Thank you!
      I was worried about joining the outer and the inner fabric, so now I'm so relieved :D

      Delete